Sunday, October 13, 2013

Distracted Living

I am going on three weeks from changing my relationship with facebook and I gotta say this was a brilliant move for me. I never got hooked on twitter or instagram, so my social media addiction was limited to facebook. I go on once, maybe twice a day, for maybe 10 minutes. Some days not at all. It is quality time when I do go on. And when it is over, I think wow that is all it took to get what I needed. I was wasting so much time. Time that I could be looking at my kids, or getting my job done.  Of course since I decided to make this move, I have read a number  of articles that have wrote about much of what I was experiencing. They say it better of course.  4/11 of the babies due between September and January are here, and I love that I can go on facebook and see all the cute faces.  And I have not felt the urge to post anything nasty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment